Thursday, December 15, 2011

Better Late than Never, Inspired Stamps Design Team Post

Boy things have been crazy around here, it seems like I have been meeting myself coming and going.  It has been so crazy with the boys wrestling, starting a new part-time job (my 3rd), along with my normal everyday stuff, I have lost track of what day it is.  I was on my way to work this morning when I realized that it was Thursday and I had totally forgotten to schedule my Inspired Stamps Design Team Post.  Good thing I had completed a months worth of projects 2 weeks ago, so my pictures are ready,

So without further ado, here is this weeks Inspired Stamps Christmas card.

For this card I used the Snowman from the Let It Snow Stamp Set, and the scripture is from the Vintage Christmas Inspired Stamps Set.

Materials Used: Inspired Stamps Let it Snow, & Vintage Christmas
CTMH Products Used: Lilac Mist & White Daisy Cardstock, Black Ink, Prisma Glitter, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, Dutch Blue, Orange and Lilac Mist Markers
B&T Paper Colorbok, Black Fine tip Pen

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! Love the colors, the verse and the snowman! Sounds like you need a breather girl:)

    ReplyDelete