Thursday, May 10, 2012

Designers Choice this week at Inspired Stamps

This week at Inspired Stamps us Designers get to choose what we want to show case.  It didn't take me long to decide, I have been checking out lots of cards on Pinterest and my favorites lately have been the ones that are mostly white.  So that became my focus for my card.

I got out my Inspired Stamps and black and white paper and came up with this.



For this card I used my favorite Inspired Stamps set, His Plans for You.  

Materials used:   His Plans for You
CTMH Materials Used: AP Cricut Cartridge, White Daisy and Black Card Stock, Black ink, Create a Shade Pearl Paint, Liquid Glass to glue on Roses
Other materials: Black Nightfall Pearls from Queen & Co  


6 comments:

  1. A beauty! This would be perfect for a wedding, graduation and so many other occasions. So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenn, your card is SO Beautiful & elegant!! Love the layout, the embossing, and gorgeous flowers. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such an elegant card. Are the roses out of card stock? They are gorgeous. This will make a perfect graduation card for a young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes the roses are made from cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the black and white combination.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jenn, this is gorgeous! I love the black and white clean concept with the gorgeous embellishments! Really stunning!

    ReplyDelete