Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Christmas in July

It is still Christmas in July time at Inspired Stamps.   So this week my Design Team artwork is a Christmas card.  It is never too early to start making your cards especially if you are like me and am always taking finishing up my Christmas shopping on Dec 24th. 

This week I used Inspired Stamps Vintage Christmas to create this simple Christmas card.



Materials Used
Inspired Stamps Vintage Christmas
CTMH: Black Ink, White Daisy & Cranberry cardstock, Mistletoe Assortment
Darcico Music Embossing Folder

Thanks for looking, Please don't forget to check out the rest of the Design Teams Artwork.

Until next week

Happy Scrappin

Jenn

2 comments:

  1. Jenn, this is a great card to make in batches. That is how I like making Christmas cards, 6-8 in a batch on to the next design. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of your card. Perfect for multiples!

    ReplyDelete