Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Style


This week over at the Inspired Stamps Blog we are adding new team members and we have all been asked to create cards that reflect our design style.

I have had a hard time deciding how exactly to describe my style.  It is hard cause my style seems to change with my mood.  Right now my style is very clean and simple, I am still working 3 jobs and I have 2 boys playing football, on 2 different teams.  So when I do make it into the scrapbook room, I need to make something that looks good but is quick to put together.  Below I have created two C&S cards using the Inspired Stamps Be Still Silhouettes.



Materials used:  Inspired Stamps Be Still Silhouettes
CTMH Materials: White Daisy and Black Cardstock, Black and Grey Wool inks.

10 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn,
    I am so glad you are on our Fall/Winter DT!! I would probably describe your style as clean and creative! I never know what you'll be making, but it's always beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Antoinette, I am happy to be able to stay for another round. I had such a hard time trying to figure out how to describe my style, as it varies so much from the simple cards above to the complex paper piecing I love to do, and the hand made flowers I love to create. I think you have come up with a great description of my style. I am often my own critic, and have several times posted artwork I wasn't a 100% sastisfied with, and you all have loved them. I am humbled by the praises. Thanks everyone for looking every week.

      Delete
  2. Hi Jenn! Love both your cards!! They look Beautiful, simple and sweet. Love the black and white combo and how you framed the images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so great ! the embossing is so stunning !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the color combo! So elegant. I'm glad you are still on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow with a schedule like yours I am not sure how you find time to craft at all. I love thes clean and elegant cards and I know for me it is always a bonus when they go together quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these, Jenn! I am exactly the same, my style is always changing and evolving. I really admire CAS work because you can't hide behind embellishments. You did a gorgeous job! And wowza, I thought I had it rough! You sure have a lot on your plate! You're an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card! I love the simplicity.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Jen! Love the classic colors and both your cards are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete