Thursday, March 21, 2013

Favorite Stamp to Color


This week for the Inspired Stamps Design Team we have been asked to show our favorite stamp to color.  Mine would definately have to be the His Little Ones stamps.  Coloring for me is something I don't do that often.  I actually stay away from it because I feel I am not that Good at it. I actually prefer paper piecing to coloring.  So when I saw this weeks assignment I groaned just a little.  For my card I stamped the HLO:Thankful Boy in Versa Mark and Black ink, then heat embossed it.  I did this to prevent my black from bleeding into my coloring when I used the waterbrush to blend my watercolor pencils.  To finish my card I used a scripture from the "His Plans for You" Stamp Set.



1 comment:

  1. He is very sweet. You did a great job. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete