Thursday, May 30, 2013

Summer Time!!!

My youngest son has one more day of school left, before his summer vacation officially starts.  For me this means I have one more day of peace and quiet before the boys are home for the summer and this Mom's peace and quiet is about to end, and it means that I am officially the mother of a Freshman and a Junior.

So in honor of summer break, I have create this Card using His Plans For You stamp set.  Jeremiah 29:11 is one of my all time favorite verses, and with my boys growing up and me moving closer to having them all graduated.  It reminds me that God knows the plans he has for each one of them.

2 comments:

  1. Jen, this is so pretty!! I love the flowers and how they blend nicely with the patterned paper. And, the Scripture sentiment is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very delicate card!! love the combinations of papers used.

    ReplyDelete