Monday, December 20, 2010

Another Completed layout

I just finished the layout I am planning on using for my January Classes.  On the layout I have also included an additional embellishment, Inspired by Tracey Mason's Rolled paper roses which can be found here, http://tmasonstudio.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-09-14T10%3A38%3A00-04%3A00&max-results=7   




This is only the second page from our wedding that I have gotten done. 
Guess I better get hopping, maybe our wedding album will be done before our 10th aniversary

Left page

Right side

I had a blast making these flowers.  They all started out as Colonial white cardstock,  For the really dark Vineyard Berry roses I rubbed my ink pad all over the square before I cut it to get my color effect.  I then Sponged the edges after I had cut the paper.  The lighter Roses where first lightly colored using the stipple brush, and then after cutting I sponged all the edges with Vineyard Berry.  The leaves are Sweet Leaf Cardstock folded & then punched using only a corner of my CM heart punch.


Light colored flower, used stipple brush on Colonial White cardstockto give it a hit of color
then sponged the edges after it had been cut 

Dark Vineyard Berry Rose, was rubbed over with the ink pad, and
then the edges where sponged after it was cut.

1 comment: