Saturday, March 26, 2011

My Version of Wings Workshop on the Go and Robbie's Work in Progress album

I am loving the Close To My Heart Workshops on the Go (WOTG), they come with a complete level 2 paper pack, an exclusive stamp set, a pack of embelishments and a step by step cutting guide showing you how to make a 2 page layout and six cards. 

I recently got the Wings WOTG.  Here is my version of the 2 page layout.  The original layout called for us to use the vineyard berry side of the B&T paper, with Sweet Leaf Cardstock.  I wasn't too keen on that layout, so I flipped the B&T over to the Monochromatic Sweet Leaf side and replaced the Sweet Leaf Cardstock with Vineyard Berry and vise versa.  The only other change I made was instead of a Vineyard Berry mat behind my main picture I used Olive.  The rose's are Colonial white with Vineyard Berry ink applied with a stipple brush, and the edges sponged.




Materials used: All CTMH unless otherwise noted
Wings WOTG, Wings Level 2 paper
Black, Sweet Leaf, Vineyard Berry,
Colonial White and Olive Carstock
 Vellum - JoAnn's
Mini Medley Black
Wings Stickease
Soul Mates Stamp Set
Rhinestones JoAnns


Left Side - The Title was Printed on Vellum


Right side

Close up of Roses
These are once again inspired by Tracy Mason's Rolled paper Roses
the instructions can be found here
http://tmasonstudio.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-09-14T10%3A38%3A00-04%3A00&max-results=7  
 This is the CTMH Work In Progress 3 ring album. It is wonderful, I can put my layouts in as I get them done, and since I don't scrap Chronilogically, I can leave spaces for more layouts. Then when the album is totally done all I have to do is take the pages out in order and place in the final album.  Right now this album has 16 double page layouts and 16 single page layouts and it is too full.  Looks like Robbie is going to have atleast 2 albums possible more, and if he graduated tomorrow he would have a decent number pf layouts done.  Most of my layouts have several layers to them so you could possibly get more pages in yours.  Guess if I don't want several albums I will have to learn to scrap with less embellishments or atleast no 3-D ones. LOL






No comments:

Post a Comment