Saturday, April 30, 2011

Lucky WOTG

I have to admit that my favorite paper pack in the Spring/Summer catalog just happens to be the Lucky paper pack.  I love it because it is very boyish, and I have all kinds of ideas of pictures I want to use with it.  Though Close To My Heart Corporate really helped me decide one layout I wanted to do.  My boys are in the pictures featured on the Lucky WOTG flyer (page 41), so of course I had to duplicate their layout.  I did the layout last night but made a couple of changes.  In the original layout it featured a 6x8 picture of all 4 of them, and then a 3x3 of them goofin off, along with individual 3x3 pictures of my oldest 2.  I wanted to add the individuals ofthe other 2 somewhere in the layout so I made some changes.

Workshops on the Go (WOTG) are kits that contain a level 2 paper pack, a Exclusive B size My Acrylix Stamp Set, plus an embellishment all for a discounted price of $29.95

Here is the original corporate layout.


No here is my version with the additional pictures.




Materials Used: Lucky WOTG, Outdoor Denim & Desert Sand Ink,
Liquid Glass to attach buttons

Left Side No Changes



Right Side changes made
Added Sunset Strip, and 2 3x3 pictures
shortened Journal box

No comments:

Post a Comment