Friday, August 19, 2011

New Releases over at Inspired Stamps

Today starting at Noon (ET) over at Inspired Stamps Antoinette has some wonderful newly released stamps for sale.  If you have been following the Inspired Stamps blog all week you have been getting sneak peaks of the new stamps sets.  



The New Stamp Set I am showing off is "Blessed Little Christmas", this set has lots of potential and I wish my scrap room was not so tore up so I could have had more time to play.  Christmas time is my favorite time of year and creating these cards helped bring that feeling into the house in mid-August.

Here are close ups of each item
This one is my favorite, and more than likely will be my family Christmas card this year
 it seems like I have been leaning toward the non-traditional
blues for my Christmas cards

Same style as the first one, only using the traditional Christmas colors.

I am always needing gift Tags for my packages and using up
my scraps to create these cute little tags works well.
Materials Used:  Inspired Stamps "Blessed Little Christmas"
Blue card:
CTMH materials - Wonderland B&T, Twilight, Heavenly blue and White Daisy Cardstock, Twilight and Outdoor Denim inks, Prisma Glitter, White satin Ribbon from my stash, Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge


Red & Green Card - Mistletoe B&T, Evensong B&T, White Daisy Cardstock, Cranberry ink, Prisma Glitter, Cranberry Ribbon,  White Button from stash, Christmas Cheer Cricut Cartridge


Tags: Cranberry, Black & Sunflower inks, White Daisy and Cranberry Cardstock.

1 comment:

  1. These cards are so pretty love the glitter on the snow flake and the sentiment you used!!
    Kristan
    sierrababy08 at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete