Thursday, October 20, 2011

Inspired Stamps Designers Choice

This week it is another Designers Choice week over at Inspired Stamps, so for my artwork I pulled out my current favotire stamp set His Plans for You and created this money holder card.  I intentionally kept it simple so it could be used for either a male card or a female card, with 4 boys in the house it seems I am always in need of  "Guy" cards.



Inside of Card

Wow, what a difference a week makes.  Last week's card took me 3 days to complete, and this week's card took me less than an hour to throw together.  I got my creativity back, thanks to a girl's play weekend with my niece and have been playing catch up.  I have so many other items in progress on my table that I almost forgot to get my Inspired Stamps card done for this week.  So I threw it together right before work one morning.  I love it when the Creativity is flowing. 


Card size: 8x3.5

Materials used Inspired Stamps His Plans for You
CTMH used - Roxie Paper Pack, White Daisy, and Black cardstock, Black and Desert Sand Ink.  Originals Card Confidence book for card design, Puzzle Backdrop pg 91, Licorice Opaques

No comments:

Post a Comment