Thursday, October 27, 2011

Inspired Stamps Fun Fold Card

This week at Inspired Stamps we are creating Fun Fold Christmas Cards.  For my Card I took a 4-1/4"x11" piece of cardstock and folded it to create a 3x4-1/4" Card with a pocket for a gift card.  For this card I used the Blessed Little Christmas Stamp Set.

Card Front

Inside showing sentiment and Gift Card pocket

another view of the Gift Card Pocket



I found the tutorial for this card one day while surfing the net looking for interesting cards for my class to make, I had printed the directions off with the name of the blog I found it on, but since I have made several of these, and no longer need the directions I have misplaced them and can't refer you back to the original tutorial. (If you feel that I found the idea on your blog please e-mail me and let me know so I can give you credit and link to your tutorial)  In absence of the original tutorial I will make one of my own. My tutorial will hopefully be posted this weekend provided I can tackle a kid long enough to have them help me with taking pictures.

Now that you have checked out my Inspired Stamps Design Team Fun Fold card please visit the other members of the design team's blogs and see what beautiful creations they have for this week.  The links to their blogs are in the Left hand margin of this blog.  Also don't forget that we are looking for your Inspired Stamps Artwork, in the October Challenge.

Inspired Stamps Fun Fold Card Materials used:
Inspired Stamps Blessed Little Christmas
CTMH Materials used
Wonderland Paper Pack, Colonial White, Crystal Blue and  White Daisy Cardstock, Crystal Blue and Pacifica Inks,  CTMH Glitz Glitter Gel Stardust, CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Silver Ribbon from stash

5 comments:

  1. This is very clever and who wouldn't like that hidden treat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card with a treat inside!! Love this, Jenn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. One can't have too many gift card holders at holiday time! Beautiful card, very well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! This is some of my fave paper too!

    ReplyDelete