Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Inspired Stamps


It's Inspired Stamps 2nd Birthday and to celebrate the Design team was asked to create a Birthday Card.   Well since I always seem to be running late, and forgetting things, and Inspired Stamps official Birthday was yesterday, I thought a Belated Birthday card was called for.  I used the Label Maker Alphabet to create my Belated message on my card.  If you head over to the Inspired Stamps Store today I do believe Antoinette has a special "Birthday Gift" to share with you all.

Materials Used: Inspired Stamps Label Maker Alphabet
CTMH Materials: Black, White Daisy and Lagoon Cardstock, Cruisin Paper Pack, Black Ink, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Silver Cardstock, Pizzaz, Cuttlebug Diamond plate embossing folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment