Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Quick and Easy Cards

What do you get when you have Cuttlebug embossing folders, a cricut, and Inspired Stamps?  Quick and Easy cards.  This week over at the Inspired Stamps Blog we are showcasing Quick and Easy cards.  The ones I have made below, only took me about 2 hours to make all 14, and that was with my niece here talking with me while I worked.  If you notice, I changed up the look of these cards by using different accent colors, and on the bottom one I changed up the position of the banner, to give the card a little different look.


For this card I used Vintage Christmas stamp set, a musical score embossing folder, and the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge to create this very basic, yet elegant Christmas Card.

For this card I used the "Merry Christmas" from Blessed Little Christmas and a snowflake from Let It Snow Stamp Sets, a snowflake embossing folder and the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge to create this card. 

Materials Used: Inspired Stamps  Vintage Christmas, Blessed Little Christmas, Let It Snow
CTMH: White Daisy, Ponderosa Pine, Pacifica, and Cranberry Cardstock, Believe and Dakota B&T, red and clear sparkles, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Cuttlebug embossing folders:  snowflakes and Musical score.



3 comments: