Thursday, February 28, 2013

Easter Sets






This week for our Inspired Stamps Design Team work we were asked to create a set of Easter cards.  To me Easter is pastel colors and flowers with the promise of Spring.  I now had my colors but next I needed the design.  I have been in a creative rut lately, so off to Pinterest I went to find my inspiration.  This helped and I created the above card set.  I used the big flower from the Flowers stamp set amd the Label Maker Alphabet Stamp set. 

I first cut my squares and placed glued them to a 3x3 square, then I stamped my flowers in Versa Mark ink and Heat embossed them with White embossing powder.  You can't tell from the picture but they are placed on a piece of white cardstock that is embossed using my cuttlebug.

Materials Used:  Inspired Stamps Flowers and Label Maker Alphabet
CTMH:  White Daisy, Baby Pink, Heavenly Blue, Kiwi, Sunkiss Cardstock, Black Ink
Other: Versa Mark Ink, White embossing powder.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jenn!
    It took me a bit to figure out you used LABELMAKER ALPHABET for your 'happy Easter'! I love the way this looks and the embossed flower stamp from the FLOWER set is so beautiful!
    Thanks for all you do for us at Inspired Stamps!
    Blessings,
    Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set of Easter cards, I love the pastel colours and how you embossed the flower in white and cut into squares.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely sets!!! lovely color blocking!!

    ReplyDelete