Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentines Day

Hi All, I have finally found the energy to play with paper again, even if it is only a simple design.  This week the Design Team over at Inspired Stamps was asked to create a Love Themed Card.  I have used the Labelmaker Alphabet to create my conversation Hearts, on this card I made for my third son to give to his girlfriend.

Materials Used:  Inspired Stamps Labelmaker Alphabet
CTMH: That's Amore B&T, White Daisy, Blush and Baby Pink Cardstock, Ruby Ink, Silver Glitter Tape, Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.

For those that are wondering I have been fighting the flu, upper respiratory infections and bronchitis at my house.  I had the flu, and bronchitis over New Year's along with my son Jimmy, then once we both started feeling better we both developed bronchitis and colds.  I have been coughing all year, and am praying it get better soon.  My papercrafting (and house) is suffering.  Not to mention that my creative juices are almost non-existent.  Well It is off to bed now the Nyquil I took is kicking in and I am falling asleep at my computer. 

1 comment:

  1. A great Valentine's card, great idea to use the Labelmaker Alphabet for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete