Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Another Page Down

I have added another 2 pages to Robbie's book.  At this rate he might actually have a decent looking scrapbook when he graduates in 10 short months. For this Layout I used my Reflections Scrapbook Program from Close To My Heart.  I loosely based the Left side on the Title Topper-Heading, I cut my paper to the dimensions then laid out my pictures until I came up with a suitible arrangement.  Th Right side is the Sampler-Photo checkerboard, adjusted a little to fit my pictures.



Left Side
Right Side

Materials Used
B&T - DCWV
Cardstock, all CTMH Ponderosa Pine, Cranberry, White Daisy
Inks - Cranberry, Ponderosa Pine, New England Ivy (grabbed by accident)
CTMH Holiday collection Buttons
CTMH Stamp Sets - Baby Steps, The Works Alphabet
Ribbon LSS

No comments:

Post a Comment