Saturday, September 11, 2010

Final Count Down till Fair

We are on the final 7 days until Fair.  We need to get the 4-H booth decorations ready, sometime I have to go to Canton to pick up the rest of the plastic for the background of the booth.  Tuesday night I need to have everything ready for the club to work on cutting, and putting the stuff together.  Wednesday night Dillon has football practice and Robbie and Jimmy have a Jr. Fairboard meeting.  Thursday night Tony has a game and Dillon has Practice.  The pigs have to be hauled into the fairgrounds at 8 am Saturday mornin, so far only Dillon's still has to make weight.  Saturday is also when we start setting up the 4-H booth plus Dillon has a game at 1, then on Sunday we will finish setting up the 4-H booth and I will then help set up the Close To My Heart Booth. So far I don't have much ready to sell, so during my free time this week I will be working on cards like crazy. I have approxiamately 65 cards made to sell and I want to have atleast 300 ready to go, so I will be hitting the cards hard the next couple of days.

Here is a quick view of this week in pictures along with 2 cards I have made.


Robbie & his pig Layla


Jimmy & his hog Double Stuff


Tony & his pig Star



Dillon & his pig Onyx. 
She still needs to gain about 10lbs in the next week to make the minimum fair weight on 210.

Dillon #70 in action during this weeks 6-0 win over the Steelers


Tony #84 out for a pass during this weeks 18-14 loss to Indian Valley.
Both boys football teams are now 1-1.




This is a card I made for Tyler one of our 4-H members who was unable to complete his project this year due to being called to Marine Boot Camp before he could complete it.  He is truely our hero.
I used Blue Ribbon Paper Pack, Hero's Pride, Home of the Free and Tiny Typewriter Stamp Sets, Outdoor Denim, Cranberry and White Daisy cardstock, and Outdoor Denim ink. 



This is one of the many cards i have made to sell.  I used the You Rock Paper Pack, with Just Be You Stamp Set, and Dainty Thoughts Stamp Set, Indian Corn Blue and White Daisy Cardstock, Outdoor Denim, Indian Corn Blue and Goldrush ink, Navy Ribbon from Pat Catan's, and Stickles  

No comments:

Post a Comment