Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Recent Layouts (Ok so they are not so recent LOL)

As you all know, for the last month I have been busy getting things ready for the Tuscarawas County Fair.  So this has left me with little time to play or post, well now that it is finally over i figured I would show you some of my recent creations. 

These layouts were done at our August crop, they are more of Robbie.  I am slowly getting his album up to date, as I only have 7 more months to go before he graduates.  Time to start hitting the layouts hard before Wrestling season sneaks up on me.

Products used:
Sarsaparilla Paper Pack
Desert Sand, Colonial White and Black Cardstock
Yeehaw Stamp Set, Lovely Buckles Stamp Set, Homestead Alpha
Hemp & Liquid Glass
Barn Red Ink and Marker
Layout used: Reflections "Front & Center - Split Focus"

White Daisy, Sweet Leaf, Buttercup, & Crystal Blue Cardstock
Emporium Paper Pack (Photo Mats)
Playin Hard Stamp Set, Giggle Caps & Lowercase Alphas
Twilight Ink

Products Used:
Outdoor Denim, White Daisy, Holiday Red, Sunny Yellow, Star Spangled Blue Cardstock
DCWV B&T, White Ribbon JoAnn's, Chipboard Alpha from JoAnn's
Summer Craft Buttons
Baby Steps Stamp Set, The Works Alpha Stamp Set, Atomic Upper & Lower Case, and numbers Stamp Sets
Outdoor Denim, Star Spangled Blue, Holiday Red & Sunny Yellow Inks
Now that fair is over I hope to start getting atleast 4 layouts done a week.  We will see if that actually happens.

PS- Sorry the pictures are so bad I had a hard time getting the picture without a glare from the lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment