Saturday, June 19, 2010

4-H Fun Crop - And a Layout featuring Jimmy

Today we had a Fun Crop for the members in our county who are taking the 4-H scrapbooking project.  Our county 4-H educator, who happens to be a Creative Memories Consultant, and I hosted the event.  We invited all the members taking the project to join us for a fun filled day of cropping and make-n-takes.  Of the 40+ members we have taking the project we had 12 attended today's event, not bad for something we threw together in 2.5 weeks.   In all I feel it was a really good day, and I got to teach something I love to the kids. 

For my make and take I created a 6x6 Layout with the help of my upline Karen.  Karen came up with the out of the box idea to create a patriotic bunting using the Over the Rainbow Stamp Set
The 6x6 Layout was created by the members, I then went on to create a 12x12 Layout incorporating the 6x6 in it.  I used the following Close To My Heart Products.  Blue Ribbon Level 2 B&T, Colonial White, Cranberry, and Outdoor Denim  Card Stock, D1426 Over the Rainbow Stamp Set, Starstruck Stamp Set. On  the 12x12 Layout I also used 4-H Clover Stickers by It Takes Two.

First the 6x6 Layout


(this has the journaling box for the 12x12 lo, because I forgot to take a picture of it before I taped it down)

Now for the 12x12 Layout you will see the 6x6 has been incorporated into the Layout in the upper left corner.  This layout is pictures of Jimmy's market hog Sausage who placed 1st in her weight class in 2004,

 

5 comments:

  1. What a great layout. I scrolled through your other posts. You are a very talented scrapbooker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you incorporated the 6x6 layout onto the 12x12. It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute layout. Love their names.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love how you used the Over the Rainbow stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sausage....lol That's funny! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete