Friday, June 25, 2010

Arizona's Layouts

As I have stated before, I am helping my neices Arizona and Nadine with their 4-H scrapbooking project.  Tonight Arizona and I got to work on her layouts while Nadine was at Piano Camp.  Arizona did a great job, i taught her how to use Grandma's (my mom's) Cricut, plus stamping and journaling.  She managed to get 2 two-page layouts done and another is complete with the exception of the journaling.

Here are the 2 completed Layouts.



Materials Used:
White Daisy, Clover Meadow,
Crystal Blue,  Hioliday Red CTMH Cardstock
B&T - DCWV
Holiday Red, Clover Meadow,
Star Spangled Blue Ink & Markers
Outdoor Denim Marker
D1237 Star Struck Stamp Set



Materials Used:
Game On Level 2 Paper Pack
Cranberry, White Daisy Cardstock
Cricut Sports Mania Cartridge
Cricut Baseball Cartridge
Softball Ribbon (LSS)


No comments:

Post a Comment