Thursday, June 17, 2010

Funny Face

My Nieces Nadine and Arizona both are taking scrapbooking in 4-H and I have the privelege of helping them use their pictures to create their own scrapbooks.  The girls and I have gone through their pictures and selected several to include in their album.

Today Nadine (age 10) and I got to work on her scrapbook while Arizona worked on her sewing project.  She had picked out a couple of pictures of herself at 18 months old and I turned her loose in my scrapbook room letting her pick out her own paper to scrap the photos.  When I can in to help her she had her paper laid with the pictures in the basic design she wanted.  She even knew what title she wanted to use.   I then taught her how to use the paper cutter to cut her paper, and how to stamp, cut out and mat her Title.  I am very proud of the Layout she produced.  I helped only in teaching her how to use the tools, and gave her a few creative pointers, in how to make the Layout better, and helped with the cutting of a couple of the letters..  She has scrapped with me before but this was her first venture with cutting her own paper and stamping it herself.  I think she did an awesome job, can't wait to see what her completed scrapbook looks like.



 Materials Used:
Tickled Pink B&T's
Blush and Crystal Blue Textured Cardstock
White Daisy Cardstock
Twilight ink
Hollyhock ink
Posterboard alphabet
Felicity alphabet
Blush Marker

Stay tuned for more pictures of Arizona's and Nadine's Pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment