Friday, June 18, 2010

A Layout for Robbie, plus matching ones for Tony & Dillon

As I have stated before Our Oldest Robbie is now officially a senior and I have 12 short months to get all 18 years of his life scrapped.  Yesterday I pulled out some premade layouts I had from a swap and decided to use some of his photos on those.  It was great I got 3 layouts done in less than an hour.  Of course only one of those layouts was for Robbie :-)  The layouts were 3 matching ones I had done for a swap, that participants pulled out of on the due date so I ended up with 3 of my own layouts.  Wednesday night I printed out my pictures for them and then stuck the photos on yesterday.  One moment down a lifetime to go. 

Here are all 3 layouts Yes they ar exactly the same with the exception of the pictures.

Here is Robbie's pages complete with Pictures and Journaling. The Journaling was done on vellum



.
Here is a close up of the Journal box. I cropped a photo of their jersey so it showed just the number, then in Print Shop I added the new pict with a 50% tint. Then created a text box with the journal info. Finally printing the whole thing on vellum. I then put it on a white photo mat to make the jersey show up better.





Now so the other 2 aren't left out here are their pages. We do have one more son but he didn't play football this year so I couldn't make him a page.  I often come up with one design for that years sports then go through and do 4 Layouts using that same design so I can assembly line the Layouts as I go.

This one is of Tony our 3rd son


And now for my Baby (He hates it when I call him that) Dillon



All Items are Close To My Heart Products unless otherwise specified

Products used
Game On Level 2 Paper
Touchdown Stamp Set (ret)
Essential Alpa (ret)
Black Ink
Cranberry Ink
Clear Detail Embossing Powder (Ranger)
Black, White Daisy and Cranberry Cardstock
Vellum (JoAnns)
Black Square Brads (JoAnns)

PS Please forgive the messy desk behind the photos.

1 comment:

  1. I love the red you added to this paper pack! It makes me want to drag it out again just to play. Great job!

    ReplyDelete