Tuesday, June 29, 2010

It's Embellished.

Well after getting a couple of hours sleep and asking fellow consultants for their creative input on the embellishment of Robbie's Hospital Layout I have finally added it to my completed pile. One down way to many to go. LOL

I ended up ditching the button idea because I just couldn't fall in love with it.  The final embellies were the Stamped Onesie, Rattle, Pin and Diaper from the Baby Steps Stamp set, Plus some outdoor denim brads, and a rub-on I found in my vast stash of Stickers from my pre-CTMH days.

Here is the finished Layout.  Please forgive the squashed picture, I can't seem to get them to look right tonight, but if you click on the picture it opens normal.

Here is the Left side.  I pop dotted the center little boy embelly and the top of the rattle and safety pin.
The stamped images are colored using colored pencils.


Here is the Right side of the Layout.  The words "precious miracle" are rub-ons I found in my stash.



No comments:

Post a Comment