Monday, June 28, 2010

Too Embellish or To Not Embellish . . .

Well I have finally, after 17.5 years, have gotten around to scrappin Robbies Hospital Pictures.  I am trying to push myself to get his first 8 years scrapped before he turns 18 in 5 short months.  If I keep pulling all nighters I just might get it done :-)

Now for my problem, I have the Hospital pages done with the exception of the embellishments.  I have started to do the embellishments but am not sure which way I like it or if I even like what I have done.  It could also be the fact that it is 3:30 am and I really need to go to bed.   Any how I am asking your assistance in helping me decide what more or less the layout needs.  Right now the Pictures and the Journaling are all placed, just need help deciding what if any embellishments are needed.

Here is the first option:  I used the "Just for Boys" stamp set with Outdoor Denim ink and Dutch Blue mats to create some embellies.  I think it needs more but am not sure what. 



The next option I tried adding buttons, but am not sure I like that.
Here is the Layout with buttons


Please let me know how this layout should be embelihed.

Thanks

Materials Used; Everything used is CTMH unless otherwise stated
Outdoor Denim, Dutch Blue and White Caisy Cardstock
Outdoor Denim Ink
Baby Steps Stamp Set
Just for Boys Stamp Set
Colored Pencils
Baby Boy B&T DCWV
Star Spangled Blue Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment