Sunday, June 6, 2010

Prom Pictures

My oldest son is now officially a Senior and I am pushing myself trying to get his life to this point scrapbooked so I can have them on display for his graduation party in 12 short months.  Needless to say I am only 18 years behind on his albums and I have been trying my best to concentrate on his albums in order to get them done ASAP cause of course 12months after the oldest graduates our next son graduates LOL.  I am quite proud of myself Robbie and his girlfriend attended the BCC Prom in April and I got the first 2 pages done less than 2 months after the event.  Of course I still have 1 more set of pictures from the BCC prom to do and then the pictures from the CVHS Prom they attended in May to scrap.  But for me it is a major accoomplishment to get pages done in that short of a time period. LOL

Here are the completed pages.  The paper for this one is Creative Memories, the Prom tickets and invites were scanned in and then printed on Cardstock, the rhinestone flourishes are from Wal-mart and the flowers and red rhinestones are from Close to My Heart.


Both Pages


Left side - Words were cut out with the Cricut using Doodletype cartridge.  Tickets and Invite were scanned in then printed on cardstock.


Right Side Page - the couple was made using Creative Memories Tag, Circle, and scalloped circle punches.  Glitter was added with stickles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment